Send SMS services to magazine readers and to TV/radio audiences
In the media sector, SMS mobile marketing is now widely used and has made it possible to develop innovative, engaging formats, not to mention an additional channel for broadcasting editorial content and promoting SMS services
How can media companies benefit from SMS mobile marketing?
Send text messages when magazines, special supplements or associated products (books or other items) hit the newsstands, to let readers know and give them a preview of the content.
Announce news, updates, useful information
- Send messages with the latest news
- Send programme guide memos
- Send premium content (weather, horoscope, recipes, etc.)
Engage listeners and readers, get them involved
You can create programmes and formats with user generated content (UGC) in an engaging way (votes, competitions, games, quizzes). By using a dedicated number, radio/TV stations can allow their audience to interact directly with programmes in real time, via SMS.
Generate new contacts
Create an SMS advertising club for your title or programme: customers can sign up to the service by sending a text to +91-9999-000000 with the words "NAME OF YOUR PROGRAMME", and you can then update them, either one at a time or simultaneously, on news, useful info, content previews, and so on.
Letters to the Editor
Use the Receive SMS Media service to receive opinions and questions from your readers, by text message too. The message body will be forwarded directly to your e-mail address.
What if you have no mobile numbers available?
There are various ways of gathering mobile phone numbers:
- By simply publishing on all promotional materials (signage, brochures, posters, leaflets, websites, etc.) "Send an SMS to +91 00 0000 0000 with the words NAME OF YOUR PROGRAMME"
- If you have a website, by adding a registration form into which readers enter their mobile numbers.