Interactive Voice Response ( IVR )
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is an automated telephony system that interacts with callers, gathers information and routes calls to the appropriate recipient. An IVR system (IVRS) accepts a combination of voice telephone input and touch-tone keypad selection and provides appropriate responses in the form of voice, fax, callback, e-mail and perhaps other media. An IVR system consists of telephony equipment, software applications, a database and a supportive Infrastructure.
An IVR application provides pre-recorded voice responses for appropriate situations, keypad signal logic, access to relevant data and, potentially, the ability to record voice input for later handling. Using computer telephony integration IVR applications can hand off a call to a human being who can view data related to the caller at a display.
- Welcome Message
- Call Forwarding, Call Recording
- SMS Alert, VoiceMail, After Hour Supprt etc.
- The only difference between Gold,platium & Corporate Versions is the channels (Number of Simultaneous Calls).
- Misuse of IVR account by sending spam messages Or on DND Numbers will be terminated without prior notice
- The plans are available for Yearly tenures only.
- 100% payment is in advance
- Service Tax Of 14% Is Applicable.