TOLL FREE NUMBER
A toll-free number, or 1-800 number is a special telephone number, in that the called party is charged the cost of the calls by the telephone carrier, instead of the calling party. A toll-free number is assigned from a special dialing prefix range (also known as area code) such as 0800 where all calls to those prefixes are free to the caller.The cost of the call to the called party is usually based on factors such as the amount of usage the number experiences, the cost of the trunk lines to the facility, and possibly a monthly flat rate service charge.
Various activities that can be done using a Toll-Free Number are;
- Customer care
- Mass Advertising and campaigns
- Complaint Handling
- Lead generation and New business Acquisition
- Its free from customer end
- Help to increase profit of new and small Businesses and helps to develop customer loyalty
Why Linktel Media
- Full geographic coverage: Receive calls from across India and from any service provider.
- Efficient use of phone lines: Mix inbound and outbound calls on the same dedicated access line.
- Seamless network: Seamless local-to-national-to-local network communications eliminates geographic barriers to conducting business.
- Simplified pricing: Innovative & simple pricing structure allows you to maintain your focus on solutions, without worrying about the expenses.
- Cost savings: Our pricing strategy for our integrated services can reduce your overall communications costs.
- One-stop shopping: Let Linktel Media Business Solutions provide you a complete telecommunications solution which would include designing, installation, maintenance, and networking management.